PGA Coach Marc Future Stars Academy
This junior golf academy is specifically designed for competitive junior golfers and helping them reach their full potential as a player. The group setting also promotes a team environment which is great preparation for PGA Jr League, High School Golf, and Collegiate Golf.
This program is big on peaking at the right time, tournament time. We will utilize periodization training which will help students achieve their performance goals in a much more efficient pattern.
The academy will be broken up in to 3 different age groups (Max 10 participants per group):
Tournament Bound – Ages 7-10
Wednesdays – 5:00pm-6:00pm
- This age group is for junior golfers who have started, or have the desire to start, competing in tournaments. This group is largely focused on developing the necessary physical skills on playing the game better. This program is also very informational for parents.
High School Bound – Ages 11-14
Mondays – 4:00pm-5:00pm
- This age group is for players who have tournament experience and would like to compete on their high school team as well as local/regional junior tournaments. In addition to physical skills, we will balance our focus to also cover physical fitness and on-course management.
- Trackman 4 Launch Monitor
- DECADE Golf Course Management System
- Dr. Michael Lardon’s Mental Scorecard
- TourFit trainer Randy Moore
- Weekly classes coached by PGA Coach Marc Bayram
- Golf fitness screening/intro session & 1 full golf fitness workout (only for 1st time student)
- Driving range pass while enrolled (1 large bucket per day)
- Putting Deck training aid (only for 1st time student)
- 15% discount on all equipment
- $20 off for Under Armour Tour members (PROMO CODE – uatour22)
- Private lessons – $20 for 30-min and early access to PGA Coach Marc’s Calendar
- Play 9-holes with coach days
Session 1 – April/May – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR SESSION 1
Session 2 – June/July – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR SESSION 2
Session 3 August/September – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR SESSION 3
- $300 per first time student (10% discount for siblings PROMO CODE – sibling22)
- $225 for additional sessions (10% discount for siblings PROMO CODE – sibling22)
If you have any questions please email Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org.