PGA JR LEAGUE @ TIMBERLIN
If your youngster can drive, chip or putt….there’s a spot for them on Timberlin’s PGA Jr. League team!
PGA Jr. League is designed to bring a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. The league provides a structured environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is a great way to get, and keep, kids involved in the game.
Open to both Boys & Girls, age 17 & under
Check out this video to see what PGA Jr. League is all about:
PGA Jr. League Participants Receive:
- 2 team jerseys, t-shirt, hat, backpack, and PGA Jr. League bag tag.
- 4-5 regular season competitions plus practice once a week during June & July. Matches typically will be Sunday afternoons and practice on Fridays from 6pm-7pm.
- Driving Range Season Pass for the 2020 Season (1 large bucket per day)
- This year is a little different than other years! Safety is the #1 priority for our summer junior clinics. We will be following social distancing guidelines closely and have an 8:1 instructor ratio to spread out the junior golfers.
- Fun team scramble format for players of every skill level.
- All participants get to play in every competition.
Cost & Information
- $250 per child for the 2020 season. Season is Mid-June-End of July.
- For more information please call (860) 828-3228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org