PGA Junior Camp – Full Day Camps
- April 10 – April 13 -Full Day Camp -9:00AM-3:00PM
- July 10 – July 13 – Full Day Camp – 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Aug. 7 – Aug. 10 – Full Day Camp – 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Action-packed camps include hands-on instruction led by certified PGA Professionals.
- Signature PGA camp curriculum focuses on developing golf skills (full swing, short game, rules and etiquette) while keeping the experience fun and engaging (games and activities).
- A fun, safe and educational environment designed with your child’s well being in mind.
- Low student to instructor ratio (approximately 6:1)
- Campers bring their own lunch or may purchase lunch from the Par Fore The Course Restaurant
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TO REGISTER!
Full Day Camps provide an opportunity for intermediate to advanced junior golfers to continue to improve their technical skills as well as develop an understanding of course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette. Participants are segmented into smaller groups based on their ability level and age to create a favorable learning environment. In the afternoon, campers head to the course for supervised play which allows students to apply techniques they learned on the range to the course. Lunch is included unless otherwise noted. Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
To be the best, you must learn from the best. That’s why every junior golf camp instructor has been trained and tested in all aspects of the game by the PGA of America. Our promise – is to support, encourage, and respect each and every one of our campers and authentically inspire them to reach their full potential, both on and off the golf course.
Marc Bayram, PGA – Camp Director